Friday, August 29, 2014

Week one is over!

I had no idea living the lope life was going to consist of so much homework! I had to do a time management assignment and I realized that my time consists of sleeping, eating and doing homework with my roommates. While everyone is at the pool or playing ping pong I am in my room looking deep into my computer screen doing University Success, a class that is supposed to teach us students about the Loud Cloud. Loud Cloud is a program used to turn in assignments and other things. Well  I have discovered a couple things about college that are awesome and some things that are not so awesome.
The awesome  things are
-All the nice people and friends I have made
-All the guys that hold the door open for you
- The breakfast burritos 
-Food is love

Things that are not awesome
-Walking to class
-I can't poop in the toilet in my dorm(its not the same as my toilet)
-All the homework I have to do 
-All the stairs
-The fact that basketball hasn't started yet

I have made lots of friends this far and my roommates are awesome! My life group is really great and I love my life leader Chelsea Mune. She is the best person! She has a fear of windmills and she lives in California. i think it is the funniest thing ever and interesting. My roommate Jo is also awesome.  She is from Woodbury Minnesota and she cracks me up all day. We are in a "squad" with Wren and her roommate Kourtlyn. 
One exciting thing about GCU is The Havoc, which is a part of the student section that is loud and crazy. Wren, Jo, Kourtlyn and I are joining The Havoc and we are super eccentric because we like to be loud and crazy. This probably the best thing about this school so far.
 
Well until next friday I am over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment