Saturday, September 6, 2014

What a week it was

    This week was fun for the most part. I had a few downs, but this week was full of ups. On Friday after class my sister and I went up to flagstaff to see our bestest friend Ashleigh and I have never been so excited to see Ashleigh. We brought her back down the the valley and here came the down; we had to leave her again. The next day was tons of fun! 
     For Labor Day the family went to mile marker 12 for some dirtbike riding. This is definitely a family favorite and we even got to bring my little niece to get her first taste of what this fine machines are all about. We crashed and got bruises but we never had a bad moment. Which for is Doyle's is rare. Riding with the family made me realize that you have to have the bad days in order to love the good days. My friend told me once that if you expect the good things all the time then the good things cannot be a gift. That day at mile marker 12 was a true gift. 
     Wednesday came and it was back to school. I love my classes, but sometimes I have no idea how I will get things done. I did however and then Friday came and I went to this worship thing that all the GCU students go to called Renew and I was feeling uneasy do to something's that have happened during the day and a few  days back. I won't go into the details but I will say that everything turned out okay. This week was one of the craziest and it has taught me a lot about me self. 
"We do not remember days, we remember moments."
-Cesare Pavese 

No comments:

Post a Comment